Limit Crossed 'A Bad Day'

I get up early in the morning and get ready for the office. I pick up my bus and after one hour of journey, I reached at my stop. From there I used to walk around 3 kilometres for office not because I like to walking, it is because there is no transportation facility to reach at that area. It's really hot almost 47°c but at last I reached at my office. And after nine hours of shift, my duty was over and again as usually, I used to walk 3 kilometres from my office to the bus stop where I used to get the transportation for going home. Until now everything was normal because it was a daily routine. But what happened after that was very fustrating.

I was waiting for bus. But my wait didn't over as after waiting for 3 hours there was no bus which was going at my destination. Which was unusual, because I used to get bus daily for my destination.
After three hours of wait I quit the waiting for bus because it's time for plan B until it get late.

I was fully exhausted and walk back for picking another transportation to reach out the Railway station which was 30 km away from that location. And the best part was I have to reach there with in 50 minutes. After waiting for 10 minutes there was no sign of any bus or taxi. Now my frustration level is at it's best but suddenly a vehicle arrived and I sit down in vehicle and finally I reached at railway station.
Thank to our railway system in which train used to arrive late, this time it's work for me. Finally I got the train which took nearly one hour to reach at my destination. I walked out from the train and suddenly rain started. I got wait due to the rain and I have to stay at platform and wait for the rain to stop. It got half an hour to stop the rain. And the time was 12 o clock. Finally after the rain got stop I reached at my home.

The day was full with many fustrating events like high temperature, Waiting for bus, sudden raining. This was a bad day for me which cross the llimits and made me tired physically as well as mentally.

Comments

Popular Posts